- Reach the top of Wales with local mountain guides
- Daily adventures throughout the year
High on many people’s bucket list is conquering the summit of Snowdon known by the Welsh as Yr Wyddfa. You’ll reach the highest point in the British Isles outside of the Scottish Highlands and at 1,085m (3,560ft) above sea level it’s no mean feat.
- 5 star TripAdvisor rated!
We operate our group hikes nearly every day of the year between April and October or if you want to make a private booking we’ll also offer alternate route choices. We’ll chat to you in advance and ensure you’ve got the right gear for an enjoyable day out. On the day you’ll meet your Snowdon guide at the start point who’ll lead you safely to the summit (and back again!) and supply you with entertaining facts and bad jokes along the way.
Whether you’re doing it for charity, with a group of friends, as a family outing or just for your own pleasure MountainXperience will take the hassle out of planning your adventure and keep you safe on the day. You’ll only meet qualified and experienced mountain guides who are fully insured and hold up-to-date first aid certificates to ensure your safety. We’ve been exploring Snowdonia’s mountains for over a decade and we love nothing more than sharing them with you.Optional Extras:
- Live Tracking and 3D Activity Video - We'll send you a web link so you can share your progress on the day with family and friends and put together a short 3D video of your adventure. £10 - payable only once per booking.
- Hat and Gloves Package - It's always colder on the summit of Snowdon than you realise so if you've forgotten the essentials, don't worry! Your guide will supply a Mountain Xperience branded woolly hat and a pair of warm Polartherm winter gloves (one size fits most). £15 each - order as many as you need.